On Saturday the 29nd of February let’s hike together from the wooded hinterlands to the east coast….Vaconi-Aladinou-Falika-Prophet Daniel-Vrachnou-Paraporti!
- We start from the parking of Chora, where from with a minibus we transfer to Vakoni
- We then start walking through the picturesque villages of Aladinou and Falika to soon reach a beautiful wooded “steni” path towards the historical village of “Petrias” and Prophet Daniel chapel
- We then initially descend and then ascend towards the Vrachnou village
- We finally descend to Paraporti !
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : about 9 km
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
LOCATION: Parking of Chora
TIME: 11:00 , Saturday the 29th of February 2020
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Friday morning !
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6974 500330, +30 6949308723, firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/hike_advice_roules/