On Sunday the 15th of March let’s hike together…Aidonia-Nionas-Prophet Elias!
- We meet at play ground of Aidonia and walk towards Amonakleiou and Nionas settlements
- From Nionas village we ascend towards the impressive Rachi mountainrange and the chapel of Prophet Elias
- This is one of the most beautiful landscapes of Andros and a location were plans are taking place to place wind farms. Let’s experience this place and draw our conclusions…
- At the end of the hike, the people that have asked to return via bus will be transferred to Aidonia. Thos that do not wish to use a bus, due to the coronavirus condition can return back walking.
- Difficulty level : medium-difficult, distance : about 5,7 km +5,7 km (for the ones that decide to return on foot)
With our steps we are helping to keep the path open! Along the way we will also cut back any vegetation which has grown back to block the path and clear any garbage.
LOCATION: Aidonia play ground
TIME: 10:30 , Sunday the 15th of March 2020
Please let us know you are coming the latest on Friday morning !
Combine fun with a little light conservation work !
Gloves, hoe and a hand-saw will come in handy.
CONTACT: www.androsroutes.gr, +30 6949 308 723, +30 6977 334334, firstname.lastname@example.org
Taking part in hikes implies acceptance of the “Andros Routes’ terms & conditions https://www.androsroutes.gr/el/hike_advice_roules/